We really enjoyed the hike. We were really luck with the weather, the nights were cold as expected but they days were lovely with the sun shining but not too hot. I would not want to do the leopard trail in the summer months, I can just imagine how hot it must get especially on day 3.
- Very well organised
- Clean camp site
- Well equipped kitchen, we didn’t miss anything
- enough fire wood was provided
- sufficient cleared space for tents
- The route was marked clearly and we didn’t get lost once.
- some seat cushions would be nice, they can be used on the stumps and at the dining table.
- two way radios to communicate with base.