BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS
- Right of admission is reserved.
- All bookings are made on a first come, first served basis and no exceptions are allowed.
- All booking payments must be paid in full within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date on which the reservation was made.
- Go Baviaans only confirms a booking upon receipt of full payment by the deadline date as specified on the provisional booking.
- Bookings made within 30 days prior to arrival date require full payment on the date of making such booking.
- It remains the Client’s responsibility to ensure that proof of payment (i.e. deposit slip or internet bank confirmation) is received by the booking office BEFORE THE FINAL PAYMENT DUE DATE.
- Go Baviaans reserves the right to cancel any booking without prior notice if partial payment is received, or should the proof of full payment not be received by the specified deadline date.
BOOKING CHANGES AND RESCHEDULING:
- All rescheduling of bookings must be done within 30 days prior to arrival date, any late request(s) will not be honoured and should a customer not make use of their booking within one year, they will forfeit their payment.
- Any changes or rescheduling of confirmed bookings that result in a price increase must be settled in full by the due date stated on Provisional Booking
- Except where Go Baviaans has canceled a booking, the following administrative fees are levied on the rescheduling (date changes) of confirmed bookings (please note that the fees relate solely to administrative fees and not to the increase or decrease, as the case may be, in the booking price):
▪ First change: free of charge;
▪ Second and other consecutive changes: R75 per rescheduling.
- Bookings cannot be rescheduled or refunded should guests leave earlier or arrive later than expected
CANCELLATION OF CONFIRMED BOOKINGS, CHARGES RELATING TO CANCELLATION & REFUND (IF APPLICABLE) All cancellation requests for confirmed bookings are subject to the following provisions as well as section 17(3) and (4) of the CPA:
- Confirmed bookings, which are canceled more that 40 days prior to the booked arrival date, shall be refunded in an amount equal to 75% of the full booking value or credit to rebook (see credits below).
- Confirmed bookings, which are canceled within 40 to 15 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, shall be refunded in an amount equal to 50% of the full booking value or credit to rebook (see credits below).
- Confirmed bookings, which are canceled within 14 days of the booked arrival dates shall not qualify for a refund or credit.
- All confirmed bookings must be canceled in writing.
- The Client shall forfeit 100% of the total cost for any non-arrival.
REFUND & CREDIT CONDITIONS
- Should the client not make use of its credit by rebooking within the 6 month period as stipulated (being 1 year from date of cancellation), the payment will be forfeited in its totality.
- Go Baviaans shall consider refunding the Client where a confirmed booking is canceled due to either the death or hospitalization of the person for whom the booking was made, in compliance with the provisions of section 17(5) of the CPA. Where such person has died or is /has been hospitalized, the Client shall provide Go Baviaans with proof thereof.
- Bookings cancelled 15 days or more prior to arrival date shall qualify for a 100% credit.
- Go Baviaans wishes to reiterate that credit is non-refundable as cash.
- Go Baviaans wishes to emphasize that all credit must be used within 12 months from the date of cancellation. Failure to utilize the credit amounts to a forfeiture.
- The booking value carried forward will be calculated as the full funds received on the booking.
- Should the guest opt to reschedule for another date there might be possible additional costs relating to logistics, activities, or accommodation increases, the traveler will be liable for the difference in costs associated with the new trip.
CLOSURE OF FACILITIES BY GO BAIAANS
- Cancellation due to FIRE or FLOODS – In the event of a fire or flood, Go Baviaans reserves the right to cancel all booked guests and accommodation in the interest of the guest’s safety. The full amount will be held in credit for one year for a future reservation.
- Kindly note that Go Baviaans will not entertain any rescheduling or cancellation requests as a result of unpleasant weather conditions – as this is out of our control. Should our staff advise us that conditions are unsafe for visitors, we will contact the affected Clients and offer an alternative arrangement.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
All persons entering Go Baviaans area and using its facilities do so entirely at their own risk. Go Baviaans and/or its employees and/or agents and/or its successors in title shall not be liable for any damages, loss, theft, injury, accident or death suffered by any person, howsoever caused.